CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 14, 2008

It's Gonna Be a Bright, Bright Sunshiny Day

I was absolutely smitten with the weather yesterday. I woke up and spent the first couple hours of the morning inside. Then I had to run out to the car to get something, and couldn't believe the sunshine. So I ran back inside, got myself together, kissed Jared and Sophia goodbye (they were taking a nap together), and went to revel in the warm sun. I did several errands, including wandering the aisles of Wal-Mart for 1.5 hours, looking at everything I wanted to look at. I haven't had much "me time" lately, so this was a special treat. Then I came home, whisked Sophia from Jared's arms, and brought her out for her first ever stroller ride!! (By the time she was born last fall, the weather was already too cold to bring her out on walks.) We had a nice long walk, stopped back at home to grab some lunch, then were off again to drive around for awhile and soak up the sun. I just really couldn't get enough and found any excuse I could think of to go out yesterday. It was pure bliss.





5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

she is so beautiful Naomi! Thanks for updating I love hearing news of wonderful sunny days back home.

Unknown said...

She looks like she enjoyed her first stroller ride!

Shinae said...

Oh dear lord! I just can NOT stand how cute she is!!! Can't wait to see you all soon!

erin said...

AWESOME pictures!!!

Kara Jo said...

Little miss yummy is smilin' again. She enjoyed the sunshine just as much as her mommy!