CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

Growing Up

Sophia grew up like three months in one day. She totally amazes me. I got to witness a handful of new discoveries that I have never seen her do before.
  • She started the day at 4am by wetting her bed for the first time. I think her diaper just couldn't hold any more. She was soaked. Yuck. But funny. (Okay, not really a discovery, but it was a first.)
  • She discovered a new way to twist her face up, and let me know when she was unhappy by flashing me the "sourpuss" face several times. She even showed it to Daddy a few times.
  • She is really starting to move! She rolls over and over until she reaches what she wants. Today I recorded her rolling all over in about a 5 foot area. She can also scoot herself forward a little on her belly. She is starting to get into the crawling position too, but she just rocks back and forth until she flops onto her belly.
  • Most exciting of all--- she learned how to wave bye bye!!! This morning, I was moving her arm up and down waving bye bye, and after I let go, she did it all by herself! Then this evening, we were saying goodnight to Papa, and he waved at her, and she waved back without any help from me at all!!! It was so exciting! It is really funny too, cuz she waves her entire arm from above her head, down to her butt. If I can get it on tape, I will definitely post it.
NOT happy, Daddy

Sourpuss

Helping Momma with the laundry


I hafta refold everything Momma folds. I do it better.

3 comments:

Kara Jo said...

oh the milestones! Keep treasuring.

I remember the refolding of the laundry...so endearing but a bit frustrating at times, too. :)

Ariel said...

Ahh! She is so adorable... What fun.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the Sourpuss face:)

Sarah