CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Apple Orchard!

Last weekend, we had a family date to Afton Apple Orchard! It was Sophia's 2nd year at an orchard already! We brought her last year when she was 2 weeks old! We love the orchard. While we were there, we went on a hay ride, picked apples, looked at animals, went on the swing, and ate a cidar slush! It was a very fun day for all of us.


Getting ready to go on the hayride!
Riding with Mama
I'm very excited for my first hay ride!
Enjoying a peaceful moment

Discovering hay


What IS this stuff?

Hmmm. I don't think I can reach those apples Daddy.


Daddy teaching her how it's done.

Look what I picked!


This is my treasure.

Swinging is the most fun thing I ever did!

1 comments:

Kara Jo said...

Ooooh, a cidar slush--sounds good! You know you make me crave all sorts of things you mention in your blogs. I think you mentioned creamy coconut bars once in your Poppy blog...now I've found some at Aldi that are to-die-for...thanks for sweetening up my life!