CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

She Gets It



I have been starting to do some baby signing with Sophia. I started with the sign for milk, which is opening and closing your fist like milking a cow. Every time I am getting ready to nurse, I ask Sophia "Do you want some milk?" while signing milk. I have been doing this for about three weeks. Now, when she sees the sign for milk, she gets a big smile on her face, starts flailing in excitement, and immediately turns her face to my chest.

She gets it.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

That's awesome, what a smart girl!

erin said...

That's SO wonderful!!

Cara said...

Yeah, Sophia! And good job Mommy! We are so greatful that you taught our munchkin some signs! It is amazing how they communicate, even at this age, isn't it?

Kara Jo said...

Gotta love that baby sign language. What a fun way to communicate, huh?