CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sophia's Dedication

We dedicated Sophia last Sunday. As Larry read the promises we were asked to make, I had to fight the tears. The hardest part for me was the line "Do you promise to surrender all worldly claims upon her life?" Yes, I do. The commitments we made are huge, but I feel confident in them all. God will take good care of Sophia, no matter what happens.
I would also like to announce that Andy and Shannon are Sophia's godparents! Jared and I are very excited about this, because we know that they will devote themselves in prayer on her behalf. We also know that they will be an excellent example to Sophia on what it means to be a Christ follower. Thank you Andy and Shannon! We love you!
Here are some photos from the day.





















































































































3 comments:

erin said...

Great photos!
It was a tough service for me, too. I love that little girl! But I know God loves her more and better than I ever could.
It was a joy to see your little family up there.

Michelle M said...

Naomi, I just want to tell you that you look fantastic!!! Sophia is a doll - I love every picture of her with a pacifier :)

Unknown said...

Oh I wish I could have been there! She is getting so BIG! Already! You three are in my prayers regularly :) Love ya!