CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Baby Has a Walk-In

Thank you to EVERYONE for your generosity at Sophia's baby shower! She has so many cute new outfits that I have a hard time deciding what to put her in each day. (I usually get to try at least 2-3 outfits per day though, since she likes to decorate them with her bodily functions.) Our little girl truly is spoiled... she has a walk-in closet that is almost full. The closest I ever came to having a walk-in closet growing up was when I lived in one! I was six. We were between homes and living in a small two bedroom apartment. I did not want to share a room with my two older brothers, so my parents generously offered their walk-in to me. I had my bed in there and all. It lasted for maybe a month. I got lonely and ended up in bed with my parents or my brothers every night. Oh well. That was my walk-in.

I hope all of you out there in blogland will accept this as my resounding THANK YOU. I have started nannying again for my little pal, Emma. Between the two little rascals, I have found it difficult to get myself dressed in the morning, much less writing thank-you cards. If you'd like one, I would be happy to write you one, but it may not reach you 'til Christmas. Fair warning.


I want to say a special THANK YOU to Erin, Cara and Sarah for giving us such a beautiful party!!! I cannot begin to tell you three how much that meant to me. I love you all, and can easily see how much you love me too. I am so grateful for your generosity. I couldn't have asked for a better shower. Everything was so beautiful and the food was delicious! So again-- THANK YOU!!!








































3 comments:

Cara said...

NeNe, I am so happy that Soph was spoiled--she deserves it! You truly surround yourself with wonderful people, as was evident at your shower. We were so happy to give a shower for you, as you have been such a great friend and blessing to all of us. I am looking forward to watching Sophia grow throughout life.....in her new wardrobe! Give Em a zqueeze for me! :)

erin said...

You are so very welcome. I'm glad it meant as much to you as it did to us.
Love you!
(I have a TON of pictures for you!)

erin said...

Also, there's an awful lot of breast in the photo of the four of us.
I guess I wouldn't want it any other way.