CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 9, 2007

Blabber Mouth

I went in for my six week postpartum check-up yesterday. Let me share a snipet of my conversation with the midwife...


M: You should be doing some tummy crunches everyday to close the gap where your muscles split.
N: Okay! I did them for the first two weeks, but now I keep forgetting.
M: Ugh, it's hard for me to sit here and tell to you that you need to do tummy crunches when you're so skinny.
N: (laugh nervously, what do you say to that?)
M: Ha! I am sitting here telling you to do tummy crunches with my flabby abs hanging out. (Grabbing her abs to demonstrate) Maybe someday I'll be as skinny as you.
N almost: No, someday I'll probably be as big as you.

Oh. my. gosh. Sooo glad that didn't fly out of my mouth.

2 comments:

Cara said...

You do look fabulous!

erin said...

You really do.
It's not fair!
I've never seen you look this good.