CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sicky Icky Poo Poo

Sophia and I were visited by the sicky icky poo poo monster this week. Sophie was only sick for about 2 days, during which neither of us got any sleep. That's when I got the nasty bug. I had an extremely sore throat, got congested and lost my voice for 3 days. Baby and mommy being sick at the same time is NO FUN AT ALL. My sister Anna came over for 2 nights to help out. Between Jared and Anna taking turns watching Soph, I was able to sleep through the night for two nights in a row! It was amazing. I was hoping that would chase away the icks, but this is one stubborn bug. I am still coughing and congested. Sophia is doing much better, except that she is still not sleeping real well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon. happy thanksgiving!!!

Elisabeth said...

I've heard that bug is going around. Feel better and rest up!

Give Sophia a hug from me!

Unknown said...

I think that Sophie needs to spend more time with her Papar. Cuddling is VERY important to assure proper sleep patterns.