CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Peek Into Our Daily Life

It is so fun to watch Sophia as she makes new discoveries every week. She has become very observant and can pick my face out of a crowd now. When there are several people standing around her, she scans the faces and when her eyes come to rest upon my face, she hesitates and smiles. That makes me feel so special.
She is also beginning to take interest in grabbing things. If we hold a toy up in front of her face, she will try to reach out and grab it. Her depth perception is still a little off, but she trying!
Another exciting development is that Sophie can sit up when she is supported! So many nights, she sits next to us on the couch while we eat dinner.

Our big girl, sitting in the rocking chair.
Bundled up and not able to move an inch!
Rocking my girls at naptime
Sophie cuddling her teddy

3 comments:

Michelle M said...

LOVE the picture where Sophie is all bundled up - too cute! :)

erin said...

You always have such great photos!
Keep 'em coming!

Shandy said...

What a beautiful Baby! I marvel every time you tell us about a new development or funny story. I love you, Sophia. I love you Jared and Naomes!