CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 8, 2008

Teephers!!

This morning, I was reading over the feeding chart I have hanging on the fridge, going through the checklist of what Sophia has to accomplish before we give her infant cereal.

  • Sits with help (check!)
  • Pushes up with straight elbows while on tummy (check!)
  • Holds mouth open as spoon approaches (hmmm... I don't know. Let's check.)


I went to the silverware drawer and grabbed the only baby spoon we have, which is metal. I brought it to her mouth. She turned away. I drew the spoon back and tried again. This time she opened wide and I put the spoon in. She bit down, and I heard click click click.


My eyes widened as I threw the spoon on the counter and replaced it with my finger. I traced her gumline and felt not one, but two teeth!!! I drew back her lip, and here is what I saw...





4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH YAY! I can't wait to see you both again! I miss you! XOX

Cara said...

Cute teephers Soph! It won't be long until you can eat a cookie! Then you and Em can wear off the enamel of your teeth together while you over-brush!

erin said...

LOL!!! Oh my stars, those are cute pictures. I just love it. She's such a beauty!

Joshua said...

Wow... what a freak! Does anone actually love that kid?

HAHAHA! Just "josh'n" ya! That's great Shophie! Bite mom once for your uncle!