CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 17, 2007

25 Weeks

I have had a little more energy than usual this week! I think the biggest reason for the slight boost is that I renewed my "healthy living habits" by doing some form of exercise everyday, and snacking mainly on fresh fruits and raw vegetables. It is truely amazing the difference you feel when you take care of your body!

I have enjoyed many days in the pool this week, swimming and basking in the warmth of the sunshine. Jared and I have also been taking long walks quite often, with Bumper in tow. He certainly enjoys them too!



This week I have begun to notice my belly move slightly when the baby kicks. If I sit still, I can watch my whole belly bounce with each kick.


It was fun to see Jared honored today along with the other fathers. I am excited that my family already sees him as a father too. He will be an amazing one.


Baby's Approx. Stats:

Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Length: 13.5 inches








2 comments:

Katie R. said...

While awaiting kiddo #1 we hardly ever watched TV. I'd sit on the couch and Matthew'd sit across the room and we'd watch our little boy squirming around. That's TRUE entertainment!

idnak said...

Ahem...I'm waiting for Week #26... :)