CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

26 Weeks


I have had a pretty good week, though it has brought a few discomforts. Earlier in the week a nasty rash crept its way across my chest, and moved down to my abdomen. I say nasty, because it itched so bad I wanted to peel my skin off. Luckily, the itching only lasted for two days, and then the rash slowly began to fade.





I have also been experiencing some minor aches and pains, but again I was rescued by my dear friend Cara (Dr. Cara, that is, my chiropracter). She has commited to adjusting me every week now until the baby is born! Yay for good friends!



On Saturday, I went to Hudson and had an adventerous afternoon with my mom garage-saling! I came home with a trunk load of stuff, and only spent $5 the entire day! We had the best luck at the Faith Community garage sale, where I got an overflowing bag of adorable sweaters for this fall(post-birth), a bagful of baskets, a dozen or so onesies, a new Eddie Bauer bakpack for Jared, and a new satchel for myself all for $2!

I started off the week really strong with my exercise regimen, but as the week progressed, my resolve has faded once again. I have sat here at my computer all morning, listening to my book on tape, while debating in my mind if I should indeed go work out today, or if I could just skip. But then I browsed through the photos of myself pre-pregnancy, and even the ones taken at 15 weeks (go back and check them out, you will be amazed too), looked up at myself in the mirror, and magically my resolve was renewed. I am signing off right now to go pump my biceps, crunch my abs, and get my lazy heart pumping!

Babe's Stats:
Weight: 2.0 lbs
Length: 14 inches head to foot

2 comments:

erin said...

Sorry, pal, but the only difference I can see is that your tummy is bigger--NOT YOU.
I think you look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Erin - you look great!!! But seriously, way to stay healthy - it's got to be hard to stay motivated :)