CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

29 Weeks


After finding out my hemoglobin was low last week, I have had steak twice, and started taking a new iron supplement. Hopefully, the combination of these things will help.

As a result of the new supplement, I have had a bit of a harder week. Let's just say where food is concerned, I am not all that interested. I don't feel hungry most of the time, because my stomache constantly feels full and a little upset. Then, after a long battle, I finally eat something and my stomach still feels upset. So the process has not been too rewarding to my comfort, but if it is nourishing the wee one, then all is well.
I have been getting more and more excited about all-things-baby. I have been planning games, food and decorations for baby showers, browsing the baby section at any store that has one, washing all our little onesies (for the second time) in preparation, planning what to pack in my hospital bag, scheduling maternity photos, deciding on Presh's "going home outfit," etc. There is a river of baby thoughts constantly flowing through my mind. I am so excited as I enter week 30 in just a few short days! That means that baby could be born anywhere between 4-10 weeks from now (hopefully closer to 10). That seems unreal.

Approximate Stats:
Length: 15-16 inches
Weight: 3-4 pounds


Baby is now able to use all five senses!

  • Hearing sounds
  • Seeing bright lights
  • Tasting
  • Touching
  • Smelling the amniotic fluid

2 comments:

erin said...

What do you think amniotic fluid smells like?

kristi noser said...

A tidbit from one who's been there: Don't pack any of your pj's in the hospital bag. They will end up being ruined and you will be sad. Let the hospital gowns have all the "fun".