CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 29, 2007

31 Weeks

Approximate Stats:
Weight: 4-5 lbs
Length: 16-18"


Presh is growing so fast now! I can tell it is becoming a tight fit in there, because I can feel every little move it makes. Even if Presh is just moving an arm or rotating its body, I can feel it. I am often able to feel where the butt (or possibly the head) is-- most frequently cradled against the right side of my belly. Sometimes an elbow or foot presses out, making a very defined little lump beneath my skin. If I push on it at all, Presh moves away. It is so fun to already be interacting with our baby in this way.

It has also been very exciting to notice a few patterns that our Precious has developed. For instance, he/she loves music! Every time mommy sings, or there is loud music playing nearby, Presh starts dancing! I feel twisting, turning, kicking and wiggling!






Another new habit that Presh has adopted, which is not quite as pleasant, is kicking my bladder! Every so often, I feel an urgency to pee like I have never felt before. It lasts only an instant, but it is not a pleasant instant!

I am still having trouble sleeping through the nights, and have developed a dwindling appetite. I think my tummy is so full of baby, that there is no room left for my stomach, which means I don't feel hungry very often. After I eat, I feel extremely full no matter how small a portion I consume.

5 comments:

erin said...

Cute pics! You're lookin good, Mama!

kristi noser said...

I want to know where you found jeans that still fit at 31 weeks!

Naomi said...

It's a secret. But whoever gave them to me is an angel. They are my favorite. I would wear them absolutely everyday if it wasn't so dang hot!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Naomi!

Anonymous said...

your belly is sooo cute...i just saw this website that sells maternity tanks and they are named presh too! you should check it out.
http://www.shoppresh.com/

congrats!