CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

FLASHBACK!

Now that I am into my third trimester, Erin suggested doing a flashback! Instant replay. Reminiscence. Retrospection. Recollection.

So let's go back to the beginning....




15 weeks versus 27 weeks




It truly is amazing how much the body can change in such a short period of time. I really do marvel that there is actually room inside my already full body to fit a 7lb (or so) baby! When you look at the diagram of a non-pregnant woman's body, there literally IS NO ROOM where the baby is supposed to be. Then this little miracle happens, and God MAKES room for that little life. This is one of the most amazing and wonderful miracles in all of life.



See? No room!


*Due to an overextended schedule, a house that looks like it exploded on the inside thus making it nearly impossible to find anything (i.e. the camrea), AND a pregnant memory, I have not taken my 28 week photo yet. I will tonight, and post soon thereafter. Sorry for the delay.

0 comments: