CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 26, 2007

17 Weeks

Buddha Belly

This week has been a good one for baby and me. I have definately begun to notice baby's growth this week. I am having an increasingly difficult time finding clothing that fits properly. I am beginning to grow into more maternity clothes now without looking like I am swimming in a garbage bag! I have also noticed the increase in belly volume when going about daily activites. When I roll over at night onto my stomach, the pressure is uncomfortable and I need to move ASAP. Also, I have not been able to spring out of bed as I usually do, unless I want to crumple on the floor in pain (from overextended ligaments). Bending over has already been stealing me of breath! I just can't wait to see what a few more months, and few extra inches around the middle will bring! (What am I in for here?!)

Yesterday, Jared and I went to Babies 'R Us and got our registry started. We did not have time to actually scan anything in at the time, but we are planning on returning tomorrow to go trigger happy!

We have our next prenatal visit a week from today, and our first ultrasound in about 3 weeks! We are hoping to bring a tape recorder to our appointment next week and record the rythmic sound of little BB's heartbeat to share with all of you!

*Pictures to be added later

3 comments:

erin said...

Hel-LO! We were promised pictures! I've been waiting patiently...

Naomi said...

Oh quiet down. I will have this week's up in a day or two. Last week when I posted, Blogger wouldn't let me upload photos, and I was at my parents house. So the photos are on my parents' computer, and I already deleted them off my camera. So I don't have them. Soooo sorry.

erin said...

LOL.
Boy oh, boy. Don't make the pregnant lady mad...