CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 16, 2007

15 Weeks

Starting to "Pop"

This week I noticed that my belly just popped out within a matter of days. Several people who saw me only last week could not believe how much I grew. This is the first week I have had to use some maternity pants, as all of mine are too tight now, except one pair.

I went through my closet this week and packed away about 80% of my wardrobe, and replaced it with the very small collection of maternity clothes I have aquired. I still fit into quite a few of my tank tops and t-shirts however, and think I will for at least another month.

I have been receiving chiropractic pregnancy care from my friend, Dr. Cara Borggren. This winter she wrote a doctoral article for a medical journal on the topic of how chiropractic care benefits pregnancy and delivery. It was VERY interesting, and I have been extremely excited at the benefits I have already noticed! I have been very comfortable, and been free of lower back pain since being in her care, which I know can only worsen during pregnancy.


Here are my first "showing" pictures...

1 comments:

erin said...

You look great! Good idea starting this blog--it's so fun to see the progress!