CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 16, 2007

14 Weeks

First Prenatal Visit

We had our first prenatal visit this week. I was very excited to finally see the midwife, and to make sure everything was going well. Our appointment lasted only about 30 minutes, and consisted of several questions regarding which tests we wanted performed, a pelvic exam, and then the best part of all-- we got to hear our baby's heartbeat on the doppler! It was one of the most amazing moments of my life. It made things seem a little more real to me. Especially since I had no symptoms and had not been feeling very pregnant.

Our little baby's heart was beating so fast: 160 beats per minute! And it resembled the sound of whooshing water, somewhat like a washing machine I suppose. Amazing what a little sound can do to a person.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You look absolutely RADIANT!!!!

October 1st can't arrive soon enough for me. Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do.

I love you

Your Papar