CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 21, 2007

16 Weeks


Nursery Furniture Finds

This week has not shown much change in growth, but my body is telling me otherwise! I have been extremely itchy these past few days as the skin on my stomach and chest is expanding.

I basically lost my appetite completely at the beginning of this week, and had to force myself to eat anything. Since yesterday, however, I have noticed my appetite slowly returning. I think it came back willingly when it heard we were going to be dining at Khan's Mongolian BBQ last night. I sure enjoyed that meal!

I have had a significant loss in energy this week as well. I have found myself becoming fatigued easily and thus have been spending many precious hours in bed.

Shinae and Josh wanted to buy us a crib, which we were very excited about! They took me to Ikea on Wednesday to look at the selection. After realizing that they did not have much to offer, we went home unsuccessful.

On Thursday, Jared and I went on our own search for a crib. We started at Once Upon a Child, and found three cribs, but nothing worth buying. We did get an almost brand new Pack 'n Go playard though for only $45! It is in excellent condition and very gender nuetral!

Then we headed off to the Slumberland Clearance Center, and God blessed us with a beautiful oak crib and matching oak changing table for $175!! That was just about the amount Shinae and Josh wanted to spend on just the crib alone, so we got two things for our money! As soon as we get the nursery painted and the crib set up, we will take some pictures to share. God really blessed us this week with these incredible finds!
We will be registering at Baby's 'R Us and Target hopefully at the end of next week.

4 comments:

erin said...

You are definitely starting to look pregnant! And gorgeous as ever, of course!
Can't wait to see the furniture. : )

Carla said...

It is so fun to watch your baby grow!! Slap me upside the head if I say I want another one, please.

Unknown said...

You look more beautiful each week!

Carla said...

Allow me to clarify my last statement..Naomi you are positively glowing! I miss being pregnant and wonder if I should have just one more? Did I just type that out loud?!