CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 10, 2007

19 Weeks


Love Nudges!

I have begun to feel movement over the past week! I cannot be sure, but I think it just might be BB giving me some love nudges! About two weeks ago, I was getting excited because I was feeling movement, but it was always followed by some flatulence ;) Over the past week, however, the movement I have been feeling is slightly different than the gas bubbles aforementioned, and are NOT followed by any as well. These new movements resemble an internal abdominal twitch. One reason I have not solidly concluded whether this is the real deal or not, is because I have heard several descriptions of first movements from other moms, and none of these line up. Among the list are: "bubbles popping," "flutters," "vibrations," and "butterflies." The movements I have been feeling don't take on any of these floofy terms-- it just feels like a little wooden matchstick knocking on the inside of my uterine wall (a.k.a. a tiny little leg kicking me!).


Our ultrasound is rapidly approaching! We are going to see our precious BB for the first time next Wednesday (May16th) at 4:00! We couldn't be more excited!

2 comments:

erin said...

I can't belive how fast time has flown by! You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is Naomi. Just wanted all you readers to know that I added the option to leave a comment WITHOUT having a Google account. Under "Choose an Identity," click on Anonymous and you can leave me comments!