CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 17, 2007

The MOST Beautiful Thing I Have Ever Seen

Ok, so hearing the heartbeat was amazing, but now I am just speechless.

Let me introduce you to our precious baby...


PROFILE


FACE, LOOKING AT MOMMY AND DADDY, SMILING


PROFILE (arm up in front of face)


TRYING TO SUCK IT'S THUMB

We saw ten fingers and ten toes. We saw the brain, the stomach, the kidneys, the lenses of the eyes, the spine... We saw our baby open and close it's mouth trying and trying to suck on it's fingers. It was honestly THE.MOST.AMAZING hour of my life. It changed my perspective completely. It has touched Jared deeply as well. It made it real for him, since he can't experience anything firsthand. He has been glowing since we left the doctor's, and turns to me every so often with a twinkle in his eye and pats my tummy saying, "Honey, that is our baby in there!" It is one of the best gifts in the world for me to see him so excited.
*********
Baby's Actual Stats:
Weight: 12 oz. (a can of soda!)
Heartrate: 154 bpm
Length: 10 inches +/- (head to foot)

6 comments:

erin said...

THAT'S YOUR BABY!!!
You better bring those photos tonight! I can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING, indeed.

Just wait until Jared helps you through the labor process, and gets a glimpse at the power of God at work in a woman's body from start to finish.

I am so happy to know that your baby appears to be healthy.

I love watching you go through each stage of your pregnancy, thinking that each step is the best...until you experience the next!

<3 CARA

kristi noser said...

Excellent pictures! Ultrasound pictures just keep getting better and better.
Hello BB!

Carla said...

These always choke me up! Nice to meet you, Preshy.

Anonymous said...

Those are sooo cute Nae!! I can't wait to see the little babe in person!! :D

Katie R. said...

You're baby is beautiful!