CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

20 Weeks


Halfway!

As of today, I am halfway through my pregnancy! Wow! The time has been flying by. Jared called me today from work and we were talking about how fast and easy the pregnancy has been going, and this is what he said to me:




"Time is flying by so fast. Before we know it, we will have a two-year-old running around and you will be pregnant again. And then we will be thinking back to that day that we were talking on the phone about how fast time is flying."



My response:
"Oh just hold on there-- let's not jump too far ahead!! I was just thinking more along the lines of 'Before we know it we will be packing a hospital bag!'"



We went to Babies 'R Us today and made our final selection on a glider rocking chair for the nursery, and will be putting in the order later this week!

Ultrasound countdown: 1 day!

Baby's approx Stats:
Weight: 10.5 oz.
Length: 10 inches (head to foot)

4 comments:

erin said...

Any more "love nudges?"

Naomi said...

Oh yeah! I feel little Preshy (short for Precious) wiggling around about 3-4 times a day. Last night I put some lullabies on (using the old headphone trick) for Presh and was hoping to feel some dancing. I think instead it rocked Presh to sleep;)

Unknown said...

I can hardly wait to see a pic of little Preshy squooshing around inside of her cocoon. When I watched Andy and Ben on an ultrasound, it looked liked they were mud-wrestling.

Love you,

Papar

Carla said...

Naomi, you look so beautiful!