CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

21 Weeks


As all of you know, the highlight of our week was seeing our baby for the first time (previous post). I do not really have many words to describe that experience. All I can say is that God is knitting together a beautiful little creation inside of me, that we CANNOT WAIT to meet (well, i guess we can, we are not quite ready yet)!



Jared and I have continued to prepare the house for the new addition. We have been discussing changes that need to be made throughout the house in order to be "baby friendly" yet functional at the same time!
This past weekend we flew out to Rhode Island to visit Andy and Shannon! It was a short visit, but this was the first time we have all seen eachother since I have been pregnant. They were excited to hear about all the baby plans, and feel my tummy. They have agreed to make a stylish, leather diaper bag/purse for me and the baby! I am very excited to see what they come up with!




3 comments:

erin said...

What other changes are you planning to make?

Naomi said...

We are possibly going to rip up the carpet in the living room and replace it with laminate wood floor. The carpet is NASTY, thanks to our adorable 17-year-old dog, who is having a great time decorating it with yellow polka dots.

Anonymous said...

Just get a ginormous area rug like we did--it hides the kid-stains well.....

~C