CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

18 Weeks

Snoogle Me!

I have really been growing! Holy cow (I feel like a cow)! My ever-expanding waistline has been starting to get uncomfortable at night as I try to roll over. And I wouldn't even think of laying on my stomach anymore, unless I really wanted to go pee every 5 minutes.

When we were registering this week at Babies 'R Us, Jared was my knight in shining armor as he guided me over to a bin, grabbed a Snoogle (maternity body pillow) and bought it for me. What a guy. You have no idea what a difference this has made. Curling up in my Snoogle is like being wrapped in a cloud of comfort and support. Every time I get in bed at night, I snuggle up to my new pillow, then get a dreamy smile on my face as I stare at Jared with ridiculous admiration for providing such comfort to me. I dreamily tell him what an amazing husband he is, and then my eyes roll back in my head in sheer ecstasy. I think he just might be pretty happy with the purchase as well (seeing as it was NOT a cheap pillow.)






3 comments:

Unknown said...

When mom got so big so fast she got checked out.....know what they told her????????

TWINS!!!!

Katie R. said...

You still look great! Let us know when you feel flutters in your tummy. That's the best!

Naomi said...

Oh shoot me.