CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 21, 2007

Daily Report

Kristi had the good idea to give a brief daily report of my progress, since it could be any day now...

Due Date Countdown: 9 DAYS

  • I have at least 10-15 Braxton-Hicks contractions every day
  • I have only had a few mildly painful contractions, these are rare though
  • Jared and I have been trying various techniques to encourage labor, but my body is not getting the hint
  • My stretch marks are so itchy, that it is honestly driving me out of my mind. The only thing that helps at this point is slathering on some Mentholatum and holding an ice pack on them. When they start to itch though, there is honestly nothing else I can think about, because it is such an urgent and unrelenting itch.

3 comments:

kristi noser said...

Three fingers above your inside ankle bone there is a pressure point that encourages labor. Give it a try. If when you or Jared press on that spot it hurts, you've found it.

kristi noser said...

Oh, and counting days is dangerous business...but you probably knew that.

Katie R. said...

Daily updates is a SUPER idea. I too was wondering? I'm sorry your stretch marks are bothering you. That can't be fun. Hang in there, Jared sounds like an excellent supporter.