CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Daily Report

Warning: This post is graphically inclined. Beware.

I am up in the middle of the night, because once again I cannot sleep. I feel like a lot has changed since I updated yesterday. I am quite sure my body has been progressing considerably!

Here is the latest:

  • There is a significant increase in pressure on my pelvis. The baby may possibly have dropped more.
  • My hip and butt bones are very sore. I believe they are very loose and ready to expand for delivery. I have to take it pretty slow walking around.
  • I had around 25-30 contractions yesterday. That is almost 2 per hour that I was awake.
  • I am having the "bloody show" and passing the mucus plug. This started three days ago.
  • I have had a constant backache accompanied by a crampy, premenstrual feeling.
  • Jared checked my cervix (the midwife showed him how to do it safely), and said it feels far more open then last week. This could mean I am dilated more. Our next appointment is on Monday-- I will let you know for sure then.

I feel my body gearing up for the big day. I am sure it will come soon. Even if I go past my due date, that is still soon! One way or another we will have a baby within the next few weeks. Wow. Simply amazing. Keep your phones nearby!

2 comments:

kristi noser said...

Push those ankles! Today's the day!

erin said...

Keep me posted, babe!